Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

holiday NYC style


So I'm heading to NYC next week and the anticipation is killing me! Well, literally. I love that place and I swear I'd build a tent in Times Square if I could. I need the energy, the culture, and the people of NYC to revive me. I've been in the South way too long because most days I am bored out of my mind! So yes, this trip is one that I am (almost) dying to take and the best part about it is that I'll be with some people that I actually like! People who look at the world from a visual angle. People who see beauty in architecture, art, and even  simple things like concrete. People who can stimulate me mentally. People like me! How could a girl ask for more? I always feel like a tourist when I visit NYC because I find something new and marvelous each and every single time. So as I click away with my camera and save everything I think is worth saving, I'll bask in the light of awareness and renewal. I've almost forgotten how that feels. Did I mention I need this trip like a girl needs cooked food? So ummm yes, THERAPY! New York style. I can live with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment