Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

missing YOU


I've neglected you far too long marie&lola and it's come with a huge price but it's only because of the holidays and all the hoopla that comes with it. I promise to be back as soon as the holidays are over. I'm never completely ME if i don't write. It's a part of who I am. So what have I noticed lately??? Well...the wealthy are still wealthy and spending money like they did before, the middle class is almost nonexistent and the poor are...well...still poor. My one wish for Christmas is for America to rebound and be as healthy as She was before. That's the idealism in me and it will never fade no matter what. I hope everyone enjoys the holidays along with tons of peace, joy and harmony. I'm sure that's what this season should be about and however you find it, as long as you find it, is all that matters. I'll be back in full bloom when the holidays end. I promise. So happy holidays! Cheers! And enjoy! I'll leave you with this: think about the happiness that you can give others instead of what you can get from them. Feliz Navidad!

No comments:

Post a Comment