Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

From PARIS with love

Sophie Griotto - Londongirl


Right now I'm heavy into illustration so it wasn't unusual for me to almost lose my breath when I came upon the work of French artist, Sophie Griotto. In my head, I could see her work framed on my walls, covering my designer purses, adorning the tshirts that I wear daily. Yes, discovering her work was just that intoxicating. Sophie Griotto is every artist's dream come true because she puts every ounce of who she is into her work. The streets of Europe are there. The strong sense of femininity is there. Her individuality is there. And of course, fashion is there. There is no denying that Griotto loves what she does...it shows.


Paris

Urban Girl

My Beach
Sophie Griotto

No comments:

Post a Comment