Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

a girl's BEST friend

Tiffany Bezet rings stacked (Priced from $3,900)

If, in my wildest of dreams, I were stranded on a deserted island and the Fashion Fairy smiled on me, I'd only ask for one thing: a Tiffany Bezet Yellow Diamond Ring. In fact, I'd ask for a few of them. Since the days of Marilyn Monroe and her unforgettable film Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (1953), diamonds have remained at the top of every fashionable girl's wish list. And it's no wonder why: they're timeless, amazingly beautiful and they sparkle at any given angle. With all of that pizazz, what fashionista wouldn't want a glowing spotlight on her every available finger? This season, I'll tightly close my eyes and wish with all of my might for a brand new yellow diamond accessory...even if it's not from Tiffany's...

Elsa Peretti Diamonds by the Yard (Priced from $2,800)

Double Border Ring and Pendant (Priced from $6,000)

Tiffany Yellow Diamond bracelets (Price on Request)














No comments:

Post a Comment