Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

plain PLAID

Christian Dior Fall 2010

I really want to try this look of mixing plaids with stripes, or other patterns, and for it to come out completely fabulous. Something tells me not to even dare try it. I'm too short. Too boxy. Too stuck in my ways of a cautious yet trendy fashion fiend. Besides, black is my only friend. It's the one color that has never let me down. But just for once, I'd like to throw caution to the wind and follow the latest fashions that have gone wild. It's this look and this feeling that I'm trying to move towards. And, who knows, the little black dress may be too predictable for another year of festivities. Just don't tell that to Herve Leger or his little black dress. It's so polished and put together that it still gives me the chills.


Herve Leger Fall 2010
 


No comments:

Post a Comment