Search This Blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

show me the GEMS

I've been diving into the world of fine jewelry this week and I must say it's a fantastic feeling. It's a world of art that I've never given much thought to and although I've always loved jewelry, this is a whole new arena. I must admit that I'm easily fascinated by the means these works of art have been created. So, here's a few of my favorites and hopefully in time I'll have one to pass down as a heirloom or a collector's piece - right along with my Romare Bearden, Monet and Dali. One can ALWAYS dream!

1. Jasmine Necklace by Jean Schlumberger for Tiffany & Co.


 

2. Bvlgari Allegra Collection


3. Cartier


4. Gucci


5. David Yurman Renaissance Ring



These are my top 5 picks. I could go on and on forever but these are enough to keep me salivating for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment